Are You Ready to Sell Your Aircraft?
Clients use Griffith Aviation to market their aircraft for many reasons. Whether it’s a business decision, you purchased another aircraft, or you simply no longer need the one you have, we can help you facilitate the sale.
Why Choose Griffith Aviation as Your Exclusive Aircraft Broker?
Knowledge. The aircraft business has been our full-time business since the company began in 1992. We work with buyers and sellers all day, everyday. We have the most up-to-date marketing information on virtually every turboprop and jet aircraft ever produced.
Experience. We have over forty years of combined experience in aircraft sales, spanning dozens of models and hundreds of transactions. Including exports to numerous destinations worldwide.
Track these destinations on a map.
Reputation. The two most common words used by clients to describe their experiences with Griffith Aviation are “honesty” and “integrity.” We know it sounds cliché, but our clients say it’s true.
Read others' experiences >>
In short, Griffith Aviation puts forth its very best efforts, expertise, marketing tools and worldwide connections to find the right buyer for your aircraft. Our goal is to obtain the best possible selling price in a reasonable amount of time.
As Your Exclusive Broker We...
• Provide you with a formal brokerage agreement
• Travel to inspect your aircraft
• Review logbooks and maintenance records
• Consult with you to establish current market value
• Create a detailed specification spec sheet and gather supplemental documentation
• Create an electronic file for your aircraft
• Initiate and maintain aircraft-specific marketing plan
• Field all inquiries from and provide details to potential buyers
• Coordinate showings and demonstration flights as necessary
• Present all qualified offers for your consideration
• Assist with sales agreement preparation and title documents required for closing
• Provide technical information to buyer’s financiers as required
• Coordinate the securing of required documentation and closing information with buyer, seller and escrow agent
A successful sale is the result of a detailed and proven process. Griffith Aviation understands this process and guides you every step of the way. Allowing you to continue devoting time to your business.
Contact us to get started!